RE: [ccp4bb]: multi-channel pipettors for crystallization

Dear Bostjan,

It might not be exactly what you need but TECAN with their Genesis
workstation (8 needles in // that can pipette .5 µl without problem)
combined with Greiner 96 sitting drop well plate (with 3 micro wells/ well)
can do a pretty good job at crystallisation.

bye,

Laurent Chantalat
Aventis Pharma                                	Tel  (+33)14991 3932
Structural Biology                              Fax: (+33)14991 5087
102, route de Noisy
laurent.chantalat@aventis.com
93235 Romainville Cedex (FR)