[ccp4bb]: Summary: multi-channel pipettors for crystallization

Title: Summary: multi-channel pipettors for crystallization
Dear Bulletin Board,

Below is the summary of the responses to my question about multi-channel pipettors late last year. Perhaps it is not exactly a CCP4 topic, and there were holidays, but I was still hoping for some more. Or is everyone still doing the old 24-well plates, one-by-one drop? Any more comments are still welcome!!!

QUESTION: