[ccp4bb]: Mol. Rep. with Anomalous Diff.

Hi again,

At the suggestion of Prof. Dodson I have tried doing a mol. replacement
with an ideal Fe4-S4 cluster using just the anomalous difference (F =
DANO and Sigma = SIGDANO). However, I get the following error:

#CCP4I TERMINATION STATUS 0 " AMORE:   > s/r lectab < resolution
mistmach:

I have tried this with F and SIGF and get the same error. However, the
programme runs fine with a poly-alanine model. My guess is that
AMORE doesn't like the Fe atoms. Any ideas?

Thanks V. much

P.S: I read the fine-looking manual.

AGS