Re: [ccp4bb]: pksearch

> okay, let me rain on your parade a tad:

>>    if (fmap(i,ii,iii).ge.maxval(fmap(i-m:i+m,ii-m:ii+m,iii-m:iii+m))) then
>>      print*, fmap(i,ii,iii), i,ii,iii ! or put in peak list for sorting
>> whatever
>>    end if

Let me extend an umbrella to the "parader". I think this is actually a very
elegant piece of code, brief and clear. Of course it can be done the F77 way
with only the most minimal extra typing and that would at least ensure you the
broadest community with the appropriate compiler. Nevertheless it is elegant.

Bart

Dept. of Medical Microbiology & Immunology
University of Alberta
1-15 Medical Sciences Building
Edmonton, Alberta, T6G 2H7, Canada
phone:	1-780-492-0042