Re: [ccp4bb]: red hat 7.2 for itanium processor?

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Woo Cheol Lee wrote:

> we recently purchased p4 2.2ghz (1gb memory)
> workstations and are planning to install linux on them.
>
> does anyone have any experience with CCP4 or CNS(sorry)
> on "Red Hat Linux 7.2 for the Itanium Processor"?
> (or even with genuine intel compilers?)
>
> any advice would be appreciated greatly

i don't have advice, just a question: are your two paragraphs supposed to
be somehow related?  what does code for the Itanium platform have to do
with Intel Pentium 4s?

cheers,

"A king with any brains tries to make his people prosper, if only
so that he can tax them."                    - L. Sprague de Camp
                        David J. Schuller
                        modern man in a post-modern world
                        MacCHESS, Cornell University
                        djs63@cornell.edu