Re: [ccp4bb]: projection map ? (fwd)

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, K.Sai Krishnan wrote:

> Hello,
> I want to get the projection (fourier) map for h0l and
> h-hl reflections separately. Is there a program that can perform this?
> thanks in advance.

Just select that subset of reflections and calculate the map. It will still be
a 3D map of course, just look at the section you are interested in. I assume
that CCP4 programs that plot 2D contours of maps can plot diagonal planes for
your hhl case.

Bart

PS you can use the SELECT INDEX ... option in SFTOOLS to select reflections
based on their indices. Next you can use the FFT command to calculate the map
and mapout to write it to disk. Look at SELECT HELP, FFT HELP, and MAPOUT HELP
for more details.

Dept. of Medical Microbiology & Immunology
University of Alberta
1-15 Medical Sciences Building
Edmonton, Alberta, T6G 2H7, Canada
phone:	1-780-492-0042