Re: [ccp4bb]: XDS & scala

Hi

I had similar things to do already, I wrote a perl script to do it
(using ccp4 and XDS programs)
Here it is.

Important: this works for anomalous data only... it uses the columns
number.
The nice things is that then it fills in I/ISYM columns, and uses NaN
when the intensity is not recorded.

To use it, just make it executable :
 >chmod a+x xds2mtz.pl

and run it with no argument to get a message explaining how to use it.

Serge.

PS: this come as, with no WARANTY .... (GPL in some way)

> Dear all,
>
> does anybody know how to convert XDS-output (either after the PROFIT or
> CORRECT step) into something readable by scala?
>
> I have tried combat (ccp4) but it seems that XDS has changed its output
> format since combat was invented (we use XDS from 12.2000).
>
> Thanks,

Serge Cohen

GPG Key ID: 1024D/69B1D346

xds2mtz.pl

PGP.sig

                              Petri Kursula, Ph.D.
             Petri.Kursula@oulu.fi     http://cc.oulu.fi/~pkursula
                 Department of Biochemistry and Biocenter Oulu
                       University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland