[ccp4bb]: MR by CNS ---a silly solution

Hi, all,

Thanks for response.

I checked my generate.inp; the oxygens in leu and terminal residual were
renamed correctly. So it may be different from julie's case.

In the model PDB file it can be seen that oxygens from 131 to 319 are all
from water molecules. They are exactly 'nonbonded' as reported.

I deleted these atomic coordinates in the model PDB file and rerun
'generate', 'cross_rotation' and 'translation'. These procedure were
successfully completed. In translaiton.list, a significant score: 0.17 is
higher than the rest, which are around 0.05.

If these HOH oxygens must be taken in consideration, what's the bright
solution?

Yadong