Re: [ccp4bb]: RE SAPI - LINUX ADVICE - CCP4 COMPATIBLE PROGRAM

Waht DO you get, then? If it's a gnu compiler, add a '-Wall' flag to the
command line so that you're told what's going wrong. That might give you
more of a clue than 'not an executable'
Tim

--
Deep in the human mind there is a pervasive need for a logical universe
that makes sense. But the real universe  is always

               				 - from "The Sayings of Muad'Dib"
--                     				 by the Princess Irulan -
Tim Gruene, grune@embl-grenoble.fr
EMBL Outstation Grenoble
6 Rue Jules Horowitz
BP 181