Re: [ccp4bb]: Error in running arp_warp.sh

>  Refmac_5.0.36:  Too little time to do everything

The currently released version of arp_warp, 5.1, is unfortunately not running
with refmac5, but with refmac. It is calling 'refmac' from the script. I have
no clue why you got 'refmac5' running, presumably you edited the script (not a
good idea) or renamed 'refmac5' to 'refmac' (also not such a good idea). There
are substantial differences between the two programs. There is little to no
advantage making a 'quick hack' to run refmac5 with 'warpNtrace'.

ARP/wARP 5.2 which will come shortly after ccp4 4.2 will support refmac5
properly and via ccp4i.

    Tassos

PS If anybody wonder why ot took so long to get arp/warp support refmac5, see
the error message above ....

PS2 I am being a bit picky now, but if a 'Program crashed with the following
message:' by definition it did not crash, it stopped with an error message ;-)