Re: [ccp4bb]: Re:Problems with low mosaicity

BS"D

> Hallo,
> really an interesting point. Astonishing is, that the most people
> measured at ID29 in Grenoble in the last period.
> We measured also two datasets of different proteins with Rsym=11% in the
> inner shell and 15% in the outer what we have not seen before. The
> mosaicity is quite normal. So, one should ask the beamline people what
> is going on there?
> Juergen

  I was told (after we collected beautiful looking, but unusable data in
September), that they had a lot of problems with the shutter, which was
completely overhauled (in January I believe).  Any continuing problems
should definitely be reported back to them.

HMG
  Harry M. Greenblatt           | Phone: 972-8-934-3625
  Research Assistant            | FAX  :           4159
  Dept. of Structural Biology   |
  Weizmann Institute of Science |
  Rehovot, Israel 76100         | Email: harry.greenblatt@weizmann.ac.il