[ccp4bb]: Solvent building w/ ArpWarp

Dear CCP4 users,

We are testing ArpWarp v. 5.1 mode solvent for our initial placement of water molecules.

The program calls CCP4 programs [protin, refmac], however errors are resulting due to incorrectly defined atom and residue names.  Where can one find the accepted names for atoms/residues accepted by the CCP4 suite of programs, analogous to the topology/parameter files in XPLOR/CNS or the stereochem/refidict/connectivity - type files for O.

A sample of the errors is listed below.

Thank you for your tips!

tristan fiedler

***ERROR:  Group Name MSE   given for Residue No.  14
   is NOT among those in the table of standard groups.

**** ERROR ****
 Atom Name OT1  Given for Residue No. xxx
   is not among those in the standard table for the LEUC Group.  ATOM OMITTED.
 **** ERROR ****
 Atom Name OT2  Given for Residue No. xxx
   is not among those in the standard table for the LEUC Group.  ATOM OMITTED.

O    of LEUC 180
 OT   of LEUC 180
 OE   of LEUC 180
 OXT  of LEUC 180