Re: [ccp4bb]: ifc compiler

Tommy Wang wrote:

> Hi folks,
>         I am trying to do a speedy refinement of a huge particle using both refmac
> and cns. So if any of you have successfully compiled them using the intel
> fortran compiler, please do let me in on the details. Otherwise I will have
> to stick with gnu compilers and wait.....
>
> cheers
> tommy

I don't know about refmac5 but I believe the forthcoming CCP4 distro can
be compiled with ifc, thanks to Clemens.
For CNS, I start from the Makefile.header for pgf77 or fort77 and use
-Vaxlib -axKW for both F77OPT and LDFLAGS. That works nicely.

Kay
--
Kay Diederichs         http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/~kay
email: Kay.Diederichs @ uni-konstanz.de  Tel +49 7531 88 4049 Fax 3183