[ccp4bb]: AMoRe Tabling errors

Hello:

I am a UNIX novice running AMoRe that was installed and then abandoned on
several SGI workstations which have been upgraded to IRIX 6.5.  I have used
AMoRe before and have worked out most of the kinks in the program.  However, I
have one pervasive error in the tabling.com script that is occuring
when I try to run.  It is giving me an error that states IOT trap
and although the script knows to access scratch space in the tmp
directory it is not able to write the .tab or amore.pdb files.

Although I do not have a root password and cannot alter
the ccp4.setup file in the include directory I was
able to copy this file to my home directory
then point the AMoRe script to solve several problems.

I have someone here who has root password privs and if I can tell him
exactly what needs to change I can alter the scripts in the include
directory.  After reading the docs I tried changing the default memory
settings in the default.def directory.  But the IOT trap error
persists.

Any advice how to tackle this problem for the tabling function would
be greatly appreciated.