Re: [ccp4bb]: shipping-dry-dewar-out-of-Heathrow

I say just send it via an express overnight shipping service and arrange for
someone at the beamline to receive it for you.

(Or is this just my North American, pre-9/11, naïveté?  We've done this
within the US using FedEx and everything has been as smooth as silk.

Chris