[ccp4bb]: PROTIN Error

Hi all,

I am running PROTIN via wARP (molrep mode) - and kept getting the error:

PROTIN:   **TOO MANY CHAIN TYPES - RESET MXT **

I therefore increased MXT from 8 to 28, and recompiled. Whats weird is
that although I get:

 Maximum Number of Chain TYPES                   =    28 (MXT)

the programme still crashes after reading in 8 chains, and gives me the
same error. Suggestions gratefully accepted.

Thanks

AGS