Re: [ccp4bb]: problems with

As far as I am concerned, if I am being translated by a vector
T=[+X]
  [+Y]
  [+Z]
then the "inverse operation" required to get me back to my initial state
is
-T=[-X]
   [-Y]
   [-Z]

This should also work with other objects!

Fred.

--
s-mail: F.M.D. Vellieux (B.Sc., Ph.D.)
        Institut de Biologie Structurale J.-P. Ebel CEA CNRS UJF
        41 rue Jules Horowitz
        38027 Grenoble Cedex 01
        France
Tel:    (+33) (0) 438789605
Fax:    (+33) (0) 438785494
e-mail: vellieux@ibs.fr
 Don't even think of asking me: "I would              Het leven is genieten
  if I could, but I can't" (L.R., 1998)               (to live is to enjoy)
BEGIN_ELECTRONIC_SIGNATURE
M/R-:@ZF:!H)4!":,+WW$O;CZMD.9)UDE'9=GB8HB/]>X><9JL0+B,:..\_@J
MP/H/0?*ZM_GS&C'30I,>S1G3UI>T-H;`!!>N'*JT1?[?;#OW[]UR'@YY2X`Z
MN)5"J6`$X-<O3Q/),4@]C=2$")KC"37!"Z1L]XW(-8E&KIE9/0[=K]@C3[-#