Re: [ccp4bb]: conversion of .phs phase file (xtalview) to .mtz format

RE conversion of .phs filte to .mtz followed by FFT

i am wondering if the suggestions are addressing the wrong end of this.
maybe the problem is in the use of FFT. you gave us the error message, but
not your script.  perhaps you are using an option which requires an F
while your mtz file only contains an I.  if that is the case, you could
try running TRUNCATE in between to generate F from I.

you could also try running MTZDUMP on the file you are inputting to FFT to
see what it does contain.

"Supernaturalism is not, on the whole, friendly to science and technology,
 and there is no use in pretending that it is."  -  L. Sprague de Camp
                        David J. Schuller
                        modern man in a post-modern world
                        MacCHESS, Cornell University
                        djs63@cornell.edu