[ccp4bb]: Anisotropic B-factors

Dear All,
I am working with some data at very high resolution (1.5A). The protein has
a substrate and a cofactor (NADH). I have refined the structure both
isotropically and anisotropically (in the presence and absence of the
cofactor). We are interested in the puckering of the NADH ring. I would
like to plot the anisotropic B-factors of the cofactor as ellipsoids. So
far, I have only tried Rastep in RASTER3D but I do not really understand
the way that it draws the plot. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to
do so?

Cheers,
Kostas

Konstantinos Beis