[ccp4bb]: fft problem

Dear all,

I am trying to use fft to calculate an anomalous difference map in R32
spacegroup. I calculated the map for the whole unit cell and I used peakmax
to find the peaks. I have three heavy atoms in the asymmetric units. So for
each heavy atom, I should have 18 sites in the map with exactly the same
height. But the results I got are either more or less than 18, depends on
what programs I am using, fft or fftbig.

Since fft cannot handle R32, it actually use p1 to do the job. I used CAD to
expand my data to p1 and then use fft to calculate the map under p1, but the
peaks I found are totally different from those peaks I got from fft under R32
without manually data expanding.

Can anybody give me some suggestions?

Thanks.

Jianghai