[ccp4bb]: Problems with xplot84driver under Linux

Dear All,

I have noticed a problem with XCCPJIFFY program xplot84driver as compiled
on our Linux systems.

This is what happens: I open a one or more map sections. I then close them all.
If I open another map section and then close it again, the program crashes
with a segmentation
fault error. This happens when the program is compiled using either Gnu or
PGI compilers.

Is this a general issue, i.e., have other people noticed this, and is there
a fix for it. I think this
is more a nuisance than a real problem, but it would be nice if we could
get rid of it.

Thanks in advance,

Pedro Matias

Phones : (351-21) 446-9100 Ext. 1665
          (351-21) 446-9665 (direct)
   Fax  : (351-21) 441-1277 or 443-3644

email : matias@itqb.unl.pt

Mailing address :

Instituto de Tecnologia Quimica e Biologica
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Apartado 127
2780 OEIRAS Portugal