Re: [ccp4bb]: programs for DNA conformation analysis

Hi Qian:

You may use:

X3DNA		http://rutchem.rutgers.edu/~xiangjun/3DNA/
freehelix	http://ndbserver.rutgers.edu/NDB/ftp/NDB/programs/freehelix98/
curves		http://www.ibpc.fr/UPR9080/Curindex.html

Hope this will help.

Cheers,

Miguel

El 08 del 05 de 2002, Qian Xu <qian@med-biophg.bu.edu> escribió:

> Hi, everyone,
>
> Could anybody give me some suggestions which programs are good for DNA
> conformation analysis? and where to get them? I have coordinates files of
> some DNA molecules in hand and need to get some conformational
> parameters of them.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> regards,
> Qian
~~~~~~~~~

--
Miguel Ortiz Lombardía             | Tel: +33-1 45 68 86 08
Institut Pasteur                   | Fax: +33-1 45 68 86 04