[ccp4bb]: scaleit

Hi,
could someone tell what I am doing wrong in scaleit?:

AUTOMATIC COLUMN SELECTION
 ==========================

 Dataset  2 is
thio24hg
 and is assigned to be derivative  1

   The following columns were defined by LABIN:
       F_thio24hg
       SIGF_thio24hg

   The following additional columns will have the same
   scale factor applied automatically:
       Column SIGF_Jnative(-)       (type L)
          Ok - assigned to label SIGFPH1(+)

       Column IMEAN_Jnative         (type J)
          Ok - assigned to label IMEAN1

       Column SIGIMEAN_Jnative      (type Q)
       The last assigned column was type J
       Guessing that this is the sigma of the
       average intensity Imean
       It will be multiplied by the calculated scale factor squared
          Assigned to label SIGIMEAN1

  ** SIGIMEAN has been assigned to column SIGIMEAN_Jnative
  So it will be multiplied by the SQUARE of
  the scale factor - check that this is correct.

       Column I_Jnative(+)          (type K)
          Ok - assigned to label I1(+)

       Column SIGI_Jnative(+)       (type M)
          Ok - assigned to label SIGI1(+)

       Column I_Jnative(-)          (type K)
          Ok - assigned to label I1(-)

       Column SIGI_Jnative(-)       (type M)
          Ok - assigned to label SIGI1(-)

       Column  SCALEIT:  Error in AUTOmatic column selection

I just want to compare F_Mnative and F_thio24hg and not use *_Jnative at
the moment.
Jan