[ccp4bb]: After DM

Dear all:
I was trying to make maps after running dm and found two recommendations.
CCP4 example of running fft after dm recommends for LABIN using FP SIGFP
PHIDM and FOMDM. Another guide recommended using FDM and PHIDM. My question
is whether there are advantages/disadvantages to using either method.
Another question is this: either one of this methods gives a 1-level
"2Fo-Fc" type map. Is it possible to create a 2-level "Fo-Fc" type map using
DM output? I want to average positive density for the ligand in my active
sites. The active sites were masked for DM, so no solvent-flattening
occurred there (hopefully). If I am totally off-base here in my thinking, I
would appreciate being corrected. Thanks in advance.
Pavel Golubkov