Re: [ccp4bb]: aMoRe

Xue-Yuan Pei wrote:

>  Dear All:
> I am working on AMORE phaceing using a program AMORE in CCP4 package.
> The result out from transliation function is strange to me. The Tz is zero for
>  all of the translation solutions. I am puzzled at it. Can any one give me
> a clue?

Hello

according to the log file, your space group is P3 : the origin of this
space group is not fixed along the Z axis. Therefore, the position of
your molecule will define the origin along the Z axis, and AMoRe knows
it, so searches only along X and Y axis.

hope this helps

laurent

Laurent Maveyraud
Groupe de Biophysique Structurale  -  IPBS-CNRS

205, route de Narbonne       	 Tel (+33) 05 61 17 54 35
31077 TOULOUSE CEDEX        	 Fax (+33) 05 61 17 54 48
France                       	 mailto:laurent.maveyraud@ipbs.fr