[ccp4bb]: Refmac problems

Dear All,
I am using Refmac5 to refine my structure but today I came across to some
problems. Until this morning my structure was refining to 17% for a 1.5A
data and I was using different libraries for my cofactor (restrained and
unrestrained). Later I re-run the job using the same libraries but a
different weighting for my matrix and the R-factor jumped to 55%! I was
also getting the following messages in my log files:

Problem with atom in ELDEN 9205    3
   0.9592193      7.5151816E-02  0.7284096      4.6131626E-02 -0.4094927
  -0.3825638

And later on:

Problem with atom in GRAD 10440    3

I am getting several of this errors. I also tried to put the weighting to
its original value (R-factor of 18%) but this did not solve my problem;
R-factor of around 55% and the same error messages as above!

If anybody has any suggestions on why I encounter this problem, it will be
of great help. I have run the same job in both of our servers.

Thanks,
Kostas

Konstantinos Beis
Centre for Biomolecular Sciences