[ccp4bb]: Re: Xtals

Dear Jan,

"Drying drops" worked fine for me. I used sitting drops in Cryschem/VDX
plates (24 wells), sealed with crystal clear tape. With a needle, I
punced a hole into the tape of each well. Maybe that changed the kinetics
of the crystal growth, rather than the thermodynamics. However, using an
open system instead of a closed one made the difference between needles
and nice twinned crystals :-)

Regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Schlieper               MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
daniel@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk       Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 2QH, UK