[ccp4bb]: averaging structures

Hello All,

I remember this question being asked in a different context - but I did
not find the answer so here I go again!

I managed to solve a structure using an NMR ensamble and Beast.  I also
manage to do the same with AMoRe (the Navaza version - the ccp4 version
does not seem to do it).  I cannot seem to get the structure with one
model - so thats fine.  I think the solution is correct as it is
significantly higher in cc than the others.  Packs well.  The space group
could be p4x2x2 and I get clear values for x - i.e., I can solve the
structure only in p43212. So, I am happy :-)

Trouble starts when I begin to refine.  I have tried refining with refmac
and one model.  CNS with one model.  dm after rigid body refinement etc..
and several starting models.  In every case, I end up producing maps that
are good and bad (I can always see some side chains that show up clearly
after throwing in a poly Ser model).  So, that gives me confidence.

My data is good only to 2.2A resolution (crappy data to 1.8 available).  I
have tried warp and resolve too.. Nothing seems to do well.  So, what I
want to do is simply calculate phases from each one of the NMR models
and average then "warp style" and calculate maps.  Is there a nice way to
do it ?

Thanks.

Rams.

--