[ccp4bb]: question concerning SFTOOLS

Dear CCP4ers,

One question, that might be simple or complicated depending on your knowledge
of CCP4 and in particular Bart Hazes's program SFTOOLS.

We have an MTZ file containing <F>, S(<F>), F+, SF+, F-, SF- which we'd
like to convert to a CCP4 style MTZ, i.e. with <F>, S(<F>), DANO, SDANO
(at least, I think this is what is expected to run MLPHARE afterwards).

In the past, we were supposed to use the command FULLMTZ within SFTOOLS to do
just that.

This command is now obsolete. But the manual does not indicate what replaces
it.

Any idea out there?

Thanks,

Fred.

--
s-mail: F.M.D. Vellieux (B.Sc., Ph.D.)
        Institut de Biologie Structurale J.-P. Ebel CEA CNRS UJF
        41 rue Jules Horowitz
        38027 Grenoble Cedex 01
        France
Tel:    (+33) (0) 438789605
Fax:    (+33) (0) 438785494
e-mail: vellieux@ibs.fr
 Don't even think of asking me: "I would              Het leven is genieten
  if I could, but I can't" (L.R., 1998)               (to live is to enjoy)
BEGIN_ELECTRONIC_SIGNATURE
M/R-:@ZF:!H)4!":,+WW$O;CZMD.9)UDE'9=GB8HB/]>X><9JL0+B,:..\_@J
MP/H/0?*ZM_GS&C'30I,>S1G3UI>T-H;`!!>N'*JT1?[?;#OW[]UR'@YY2X`Z
MN)5"J6`$X-<O3Q/),4@]C=2$")KC"37!"Z1L]XW(-8E&KIE9/0[=K]@C3[-#