RE: [ccp4bb]: problems with

Hi Robbie,

Have you looked at the anomalous difference Patterson to check for peaks?  I
recently solved a structure at only 2.8 A resolution using the Br peak data
(SHELX-D was necessary for finding the initial phasing sites (10 out of
>40).  Thus, assuming your anomalous differences are real, 1.8 A should be
more than sufficient to solve your structure.  I suggest trying RSPS or
SHELX-S (or SHELX-D if you have a large unit cell with a lot of Br sites) to
locate them.

Good luck!

Felix F. Vajdos
Pfizer Inc
Eastern Point Road
MS 4039
Groton, CT  06340

860-715-6504

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.