Re: [ccp4bb]: problems with

Iain Kerr wrote:

> I think you need higher resolution data to use, say, Shake n Bake or Rantan
> (maybe not) but it won't hurt to try. You can definitely use SOLVE to try
> and locate the bromines using the anomalous differences in your peak data.

You need higher resolution data to solve the structure ab initio. for getting
the Br only,
good ano data at 3.0A  will be more than enough. ShelxD would do it at least as
good as SnB and
most likely better than RanTan. ShelxE is tempting for the phasing - although
for weak signals
I would be installing SHARP right now ... ;-)

    Tassos

--
NKI, Department of Molecular Carcinogenesis
Plesmanlaan 121 1066 CX Amsterdam NL