[ccp4bb]: Using TLS refinement

Hello,

I working with data of protein: two chains (155 AA) in AU, space group 18

I using a Refmac5 with TLS refinement. I've got question about it:

At first stage of TLS refinement I use a file tls.in, in which I
described information about my protein (number of chains, parts of protein
to TLS refinement). Output file from refinement is tls.out, which give me
information about TLS tensors. What file I should use to next
stage of refinement after rebuilding model? tls.in or tls.out with
tensors?

When I use tls.in again, I obtained better R/Rfree factor than for tls.out

Best regards

Rafal

*                                                                 *
*     Rafal Dolot                                                 *
* EMBL Hamburg Outstation            Technical University of Lodz *
* c/o DESY, Notkestrasse 85   Institute of Technical Biochemistry *
* D22603 Hamburg                              Stefanowskiego 4/10 *
*                                             90-924 Lodz, Poland *
* Email                                                           *
* rdolot@embl-hamburg.de                  rafadol@ck-sg.p.lodz.pl *