[ccp4bb]: ACA2002 workshop OHP

http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/talks/aca2002/

Due to popular demand I've collated what I have on the one day workshop
held prior to the ACA in San Antonio last month. The workshop topic was a
general overview and introduction to CCP4.

I would like to thank those attending and especially those who helped out
(some on very short notice!).

Another workshop is being contemplated for ACA2003, but the topic will
be more specific so we can go into more detail and hopefully there will
be an opportunity for some hands on experience.

regards,
Alun
Alun Ashton,   awa@ccp4.ac.uk    Tel: +44 1925 603528
CCP4,          ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk   Fax: +44 1925 603825
                      http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Lab,  Daresbury,  Warrington,  UK,  WA4 4AD