Re: [ccp4bb]: glutaraldehyde treatment of Xtals

Hi Ursula,

A good one to start with is Lusty, Journal of Applied Crystallography 1999
32,p106-112

briefly crystals are cross-linked using vapour diffusion. A hanging drop
is placed over a sitting drop setup with crystallisation solution or
stabilising solution. A 1 % glutaraldehyde solution is applied as a
sitting droplet. Crosslink for an hour or so.

Good luck

Arjan