[ccp4bb]: RH7.3 compilers...

I know this has nothing to do with CCP4, but...

I updated my autotest stuff, and give the RH7.3 compilers (2.96 *and* egcs) a
clean bill of health by comparison with the distributed binaries, at least
for refmac5 and 8 other mainstream apps, using the distributed cautious
optimisation settings.

The results are still different to the 64-bit platforms, but are similar
enough to be explicable by rounding errors and chaos theory as far as I can
tell.

Oh hang on,  that had everything to do with CCP4 :)
OK, I'll try again. I've just discovered I like listening to Philip Glass
while doing crystallography. Who else should I be listening to?

--
Department of Chemistry, University of York, Heslington, York YO10 5DD