Re: [ccp4bb]: molecular replacement woes!

Hi everyone,

Please do not forget that these are nucleosome crystals.  And
the history of nucleosome crystallography is littered with, shall I dare
write, ruined egos and incorrect spacegroups.

I believe these crystals have the a and b cell lengths of almost the same
length.  I believe there might be a possibility that these crystals are
twinned.  Possibly by a 90 degree rotation around the c axis.  Maybe
someone with more experience with twinning in unusual cases can comment.