Re: [ccp4bb]: ncs in refmac5

Hi
Zn as element in the dictionary. If you want to add links then you can run
refmac5 with
make link yes

then program will write all possible links to your pdb file and will create
cif file. Then you can edit and use these links for restraints.

With NCS problem. If you are using sgi and ccp4 4.2 could you please try
refmac from york's ftp site
ftp://ftp.ysbl.york.ac.uk/pub/garib/

There is slight problem with refmac5 on sgi in ccp4 4.2. It is being dealt
with.

Regards
GArib

--
Garib N. Murshudov, Chemistr Department, University of York
Tel: (01904) 432565