Re: [ccp4bb]: Bug fix release of Mosflm - version 6.2.2

Whooops!

I forgot to mention that it's available from our website and anonymous ftp
site;

	http:/www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/harry/mosflm
and

	ftp ftp.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
	anonymous
	<your username>

then either

	cd /pub/mosflm/ver622/pre-built
or
        cd /pub/mosflm/ver622/build-it-yourself

	ls
	<bin/asc, whichever is appropriate>
	get <file>
	bye

> Mosflm version 6.2.2 has now been released. It is the same as the version
> released yesterday in CCP4 version 4.2.1, so if you have downloaded that
> then there is no need to download this!

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills
Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH