Re: [ccp4bb]: blt on MacOSX -backups and quick (re)installations

Hi Phil

Thanks for your kind works.  You inspired me to add a page on backing
up, restoring, and quick installation on new OS X systems (stuff I
learned the hard way, as always.)

It is at:
http://chemistry.ucsc.edu/%7Ewgscott/xtal/backup_X_and_fink.html

All the best,