[ccp4bb]: Cloning in peT 29a

Hy there,

I'm trying to clone a 700pb insert in peT29a. I've tried several times
digesting both the insert and pet with Nde and Xho, and I don't know if the
ligation or the transformation that is not working. The competent cells are
ok.
Maybe is the vector itself? or the ligation?
Other question: Can anyone suggest a good program to work with dna
sequences? align, compare, and edit chromas files.

Thanks for the attention!

Ivan Paganini
CBME
IFSC - USP