[ccp4bb]: Xtalview maps from Refmac5 in CCP4i

Dear all :

I've got some problems when running Refmac5 from the ccp4i interface in
the 4.2.1 version. When I select FWT and DELFTW maps output in Xtalview
format, the electronic density is not placed in the refined model (it
looks like the maps were calculated using a different cell dimensions
and/or spacegroup). However, when the selected output format for the
maps was CCP4, and the maps were converted to Xtalview format by using
the MAP2FS utility, everything was correct.

Has anybody experienced a problem like this ?. Any help will be
wellcome.

Cheers

Francisco

Francisco J. Enguita, Ph.D.
Protein Crystallography laboratory
Instituto de Tecnologia Química e Biológica
Ap. 127
2781-901 Oeiras
PORTUGAL
Phone : 351-21-4469669