Re: [ccp4bb]: Q: Sign of anomalous difference out of Scalepack

We had to do that one time to correct a blunder (the orientation of
our Fuji image plates in the off-line scanner didn't correspond to
what we told Denzo we were doing). However I think if you use a
standard fixed-plate scanner and use the corresponding format
keyword with no inappropriate override like yscale -1 or cassette
rotx 180 then you will index the data in the correct hand and don't
need to swap the Bivoet mates or invert the sign of the anomalous
difference.

Ed