Re: [ccp4bb]: Release of Mosflm 6.2.0

Hi folks

Thanks for answering this one, Paul. From the next release (v 6.2.3) this
problem has been addressed, so the underscore will not be necessary.

It only occurs (to my knowledge) when you have repeat refinement cycle
because the process hasn't converged. Examples to the contrary are always
welcome!

> You need to have a '_' between the 'abcd' and the '###.osc'
>
> Just make a soft link between abcd###.osc and abcd_###.osc
> >
> > IT goes read a few frames and then crashes out saying
> > file abcd_###.osc not found.
> >
> > I have tried inputting the template again when I start refinement - it
> > still happens...
> >
> > Am I doing something wrong - or has anybody else observed this???

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills
Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH