Re: [ccp4bb]: Morphing with LSQMAN

Thanks for the messages; however, I might not have explained myself
properly. Basically I have a 2 domain protein. I want to keep one domain
fixed in space, but the other domain to move. Within the fixed domain, a
cofactor undergoes torsion (with part of it fixed in space). The PDB files
made by LSQMAN (from INTERNAL morphing) are pre-superimposed (I think). I'd
like to avoid any superimposition, and have the same results as CARTESIAN
morphing gives (this works perfectly for the protein, but not for the
cofactor).

I hope that explains my situation better.

Thanks again