Re: [ccp4bb]: TLS and REFMAC5

This should be a straightforward case. PLease send the
full log file. If the error is not obvious from the log
file, I may need input files too.

regards
Martyn

> Dear all,
>       has anyone tried to use the TLS & Restrained option in REFMAC5
> with an entire molecule as the rigid body, and no NCS?
>       In my case the programme crashes with a floating error (and core dump)
> as soon as it enters the refinement cycle. I just cannot figure out why.
>       All ideas welcome!
> 	Cheers,
> 	     Anita Bentley
> Anita Lewit-Bentley
>
> LURE,
> Centre Universitaire Paris-Sud
> B.P. 34, 91898 ORSAY Cedex
> France
>
> tel. :             (33) 1 64 46 80 50
> FAX:           (33) 1 64 46 41 48
> e-mai: Anita.Bentley@lure.u-psud.fr

*                  Dr. Martyn Winn                                       *
*      Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4AD, ENGLAND     *
*      Tel: +44 1925 603455    E-mail: m.d.winn@ccp4.ac.uk (personal)    *
*      Fax: +44 1925 603825    E-mail: ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk  (CCP4 problems)  *
*          URL: http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/martyn/martyn.html                 *