RE: [ccp4bb]: Which Dynamic Lightscattering instrument?

You may also want to consider multi-angle light scattering.  Coupled with
size-exclusion chromatography, this is the most accurate and reliable way of
determining MW and mono/polydispersity of species in solution.

Wyatt of Santa Barbara, CA. www.wyatt.com  is a particularly good supplier
of the necessary hardware/software.

Byron DeLaBarre
Stanford