Re: [ccp4bb]: Diffraction images to gif/jpg

Hi

I shouldn't really say this, but the code to generate JPGs is already in
Mosflm, though not readily available to users!

This is part of our work to produce a new GUI for Mosflm that will have
additional functionality and make Mosflm even easier to use. It's not
quite ready for a public release, but watch this space!

> Does anyone have code to convert diffraction images to graphics format
> (gif/jpg etc)? Maybe an addon to MOSFLM?

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills
Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH