Re: [ccp4bb]: TLS refinement: Fix B-factors?

Refmac does not fix B values. It sets initial value to whatever you give and
then refines from that point. If you don't use individual atomic B value
refinement then all B values will be equal not necessarily to that given by
user.  If you use individual B refinement then program will refine TLS and
then residual B values. Check if you are using individual B refinement after
TLS. That may make difference.

Garib

--
Dr. Garib N Murshudov, YSBL, Chemistry Dp, Univerisyt of York
Tel: (01904) 328252