Re: Fw: [ccp4bb]: TLS refinement: Fix B-factors?

Florian,

I also use ccp4i (CCP4 Program Suite 4.2, CCP4Interface 1.3.7) but when I said
I use Wilson plot B-value I meant I put the numerical value, for instance 40,
which I know from running truncate before, and NOT a keyword "Wilson B". The
log-file seems to confirm what I put.

Aleks

On Oct 10, Florian Schmitzberger wrote:
> Subject: Fw: [ccp4bb]: TLS refinement: Fix B-factors?
> Dear Alex,
>
> Thanks for your reply. I forward the following message to you. Garib says
> that the Bfactor fixing to Wilson B does not work yet. Have you checked your
> log-file. Since when I fix the Bfactor to Wilson B it is much shorter,
> though it does not give any error message. But maybe that only happens to me
> since I use ccp4i, I don't know?
>
> Florian

* Aleksander W. Roszak, Ph.D.               E-mail: aleks@chem.gla.ac.uk *
* Protein Crystallography                   Fax:     +44-(0)141-330 4888 *
* Department of Chemistry                   Tel:     +44-(0)141-330 4476 *
* University of Glasgow                              +44-(0)141-330 6180 *
* Glasgow G12 8QQ                                    +44-(0)141-330 6449 *
* Scotland, U.K.                   Web: http://www.chem.gla.ac.uk/~aleks *