[ccp4bb]: protein alignment

Hi there -

Can someone point me to a program that will output a list of rmsd's
between two aligned structures by residue number?  My favorite alignment
program is TOP, but it doesn't produce this info (or I haven't figured
out how to get it).  I also tried the ccp4 program "compar" but it
seems to only work if each protein has the same number (& type) of residues.

Thanks!

-Lesa

* Lesa J. Beamer, PhD                                                *
* Biochemistry Department               | Email:beamerl@missouri.edu *
* University of Missouri-Columbia       | Phone: x-573-882-6072      *
* Columbia, MO 65211                    | Fax  : x-573-884-4812      *
* USA                                                                *
* http://www.structbio.missouri.edu/                                 *